What To Look For When Buying a Used Car
Here at Albury Cars we are part of the AA Dealer promise, this means we will:
- Provide a minimum of 6 months MOT on all vehicles
- Allow you to test drive any vehicle
- Welcome any vehicle inspection before you buy
- Make sure every vehicle is in good condition
- Provide V5 registration and service records where available
- Work closely with you and the AA Cars team to help with any issues
- Honour their obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase
What to check when buying a used car.
- Accident Damage
- Test Drive
- Locks, windows and general controls
Why You Should Always Go For Your Annual Car Service
Look after your car and it will look after you.
It’s as simple as that. No one wants to be stuck on a motorway broken down because the car was not treated as it should. Let Albury deal with the maintenance of your car and you can relax and have trouble-free motoring knowing the car is in the hands of professionals who care. Make sure you ask us to check for things that are important long term for the cars safe and reliable running. Things like Timing belt, Brake Fluid etc. Things that manufacturers recommend are done periodically outside of just servicing. Have the car checked over before long trips and also holiday periods where more trips are likely.